Partial Hospitalization Program
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), or Day Treatment, is the next step in your Harris House continuum of care after completing the Intensive Inpatient Program.
PHP sessions are 5 days/week, 6 hours/day. The number of days approved depends on your progress in achieving your individual treatment plan goals.
Day Treatment provides you with evidence based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) groups and individual sessions that are both educational and process-oriented.
- Address the physical impact of addiction on the body
- Disease concept of chemical dependency
- Trigger identification
- Craving Management
- Relapse Prevention/Aftercare Planning
- Introduction to 12 step recovery
- Depression and anxiety management
- Coping with feelings in healthy ways
- Family dynamics
- Trauma-informed care
- Stress reduction
- Self-care and Wellness
- Recognizing distorted thinking
- Weekly client-centered individual counselingsessions Development of your individualized treatmentand recovery plan
- Strengthening support systems
- Counseling services are delivered by MSW, LCSWand LPC level, Missouri State Certified Alcohol andDrug Counselors
Help for the Family:
- Two weekly Family and Friend educational groups
- Family and significant other’s involvement in the assessment and treatment process are strongly encouraged and integrated in both group and individual counseling sessions
Arrangements are available for sober housing while participating in Day Treatment.
All assessments are free and confidential and most insurance plans are welcome.